Monday, November 13, 2017

My 2017 head drawings

The first 11 are from references, while the others from imagination, maybe you can tell this has been a DC centric year for me :P anyway, my ability to get likeness is  inconsistent and doesn't have any "method" to it which is why I'm taking the class for that (christian bale is a pain in the a** he looks different from every angle and lighting gosh). Also just in general the ones form imagination don't end up looking good 50% of the time, especially if I add some expressions to it, and still look kind of cartoony (I stated from mangas back in the day).


























3 comments:

  1. Wow I love your style! So cool! Some of the top paintings remind me a bit of Leyendecker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! cool Isabella I din't know this artist and indeed I like his style very much.

    ReplyDelete